Russam GMS Limited is committed to providing a high level service to all our Clients. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. Additionally, we welcome all comments from any source that may help us improve our Business Process and the service we deliver. In particular, we see ourselves as leading the Sector in the support we offer to Interim Managers registered with us and we are keen to extend this lead. Your comments are vital in this process.
One of the areas where we constantly strive to excel in is keeping in touch with all Interim Managers registered with us and, particularly, those with whom we talk about specific assignments. It has been our practice to email our ‘IND~EX Weekly’ Newsletter to all Interims registered with us – every Thursday. This gives us a unique and highly-prized reputation in the Interim Management sector. Keeping in touch with Interims about specific assignments is not as easy! Delays, hiccups, changes of mind, clients on holiday, off sick, etc – all happen. If instances arise where you think one of us should have been quicker to get back to you – let me know!
If you have a complaint, please contact Charles Russam, Chairman. You can write to him at: Russam GMS Limited, 48 High St North, Dunstable, LU6 1LA – or email him at Complaints@russam-gms.co.uk
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 3-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 3 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- If necessary – and if the parties think that it is the best idea, a Senior Executive of the company may invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- After the meeting a Senior Executive of the company, will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, a Senior Executive of the company, will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.