By registering with us and submitting your CV you hereby confirm your consent to us using your personal data as specified in accordance with this Policy.
- We respect your right to privacy. Any personal data which you give us will be used for the purpose of providing you and our clients with the services at this website and to update and enhance our records. We must collect this personal data in order to provide you and our clients with this service.
- We may send you information about third parties products and services. If you do not want to receive such information we can delete you from our database. Please contact – Anna.Henderson@russam-gms.co.uk
- We wish to assure you that your personal data will be treated as confidential and with high standards of internal security. The use of your personal data will be kept to the minimum required in order for us to provide our services.
- We will use our best endeavours to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 concerning personal data. In doing so, we will ensure our staff comply with high standards of security and confidentiality.
- Personal data provided by you is retained as long as the purpose for which the personal data was collected continues; the personal data is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal or regulatory requirements or to protect our interests.
- If your personal data changes, please help us keep your personal data up to date by informing us of any changes – Anna.Henderson@russam-gms.co.uk.
- We use tracking by Web Forensics, as well as Google Analytics, to anonymously monitor website traffic statistics. This allows us to create a richer and more relevant user experience for you.